James Franco
Image via Buddytv.com
I started liking James Franco after I saw him on Fuse Celebrity Playlist. He just seemed really down to earth and totally charming. Not to mention he is a babe by far. Then I saw him on Spiderman, Freaks and Geeks, and of course, Pineapple Express. He is just a top notch actor and seems like he would just be completely chill to hang out with and really nice.
Jimmy Pop
Image via photobucket.com
I'm not sure how this crush started. I just like this guy, okay? He's himself and he really doesn't seem to care what anybody thinks. He kind of reminds me of someone that would like be in my crew in high school. Basically just a bunch of dorks hanging around smokin' da herbs. He just seems like a big sweetheart and a little kinky which is fun. Oh, in case you didn't know he's the front man for Bloodhound Gang.
Chris Pontius
Image via popstar.com
Another delectable dork to add to the list. Where do I begin? I have been a smidgen obsessed with Pontius since I first saw him on Jackass. I mean he is just funny and has this weird like Tarzan thing about him, especially evident in Wildboyz. I mean he just looks like you could swing from his rope all day long, am I right? I would say yes.
Emma Stone
Image via askmen.com
Okay, so, I'm not really bisexual or anything but I would swing that way for this girl. I first saw her in the House Bunny. I kind of have a thing for her now. I just like her whole attitude and style. She seems like she would be a lot of fun in and out of bed. Plus, I don't think my parents would mind if I brought her home.
Kaley Cuoco
Image via coolpicturegallery.us
To top off the list there's one more female. She's really cute and funny. I remember her on 8 Simple Rules. Then I saw her on Charmed, and I was like "Wow she's really good at fight scenes too." Basically I have a crush on her because she's hot but she could probably kick some ass. Plus she's another one of those that just seems like she would be hanging out with me anyway, if that leads to a pillow fight then I am totally down.


No comments:
Post a Comment