About Me

My photo
female.22. MinneSNOWta. self-proclaimed hippie.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Music.

 So, Lately I have been scouring youtube and listening to Pandora in hopes of finding new bands I like. I usually like a really bluesy type sound but I enjoy a little bit of everything. Some of my all time favorite bands are Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Nirvana, Sublime, Slightly Stoopid, and Queens of the Stone Age. Of course there are tons of others but those are what I generally have on.

Some bands and artists I have recently discovered and really enjoy are The Black Angels, Kurt Vile, Lana Del Rey,  and ModSun. The first three are pretty bluesy and the last one is a hip hop artist. Here are my fave songs of each artist.

The Black Angels:



Kurt Vile:


Lana Del Rey:


ModSun:



As you can probably tell I am kind of a hippie. I really like hippie music and everything very boho. I really recommend checking out some more stuff from these guys and I expect big things from all of them.

Have a wonderful day! xo.

No comments: