Along my adventures on the interweb. I have come across a few really awesome UK sites for fashion and accessories. I am not really sure if I would pay the shipping but...there is SOME things I am totally considering getting and trying not to think of shipping rates. I also thought it would be nice maybe you are reading this in a different country and you can get better shipping rates. Also these are NOT the most affordable sites just things I really thought were reasonably priced based on their "cool factor". Enjoy!
punkyfish.com: This site has a ton of awesomeness. they have a ton of different styles of clothes and accessories whether you are punk, glam, or hippie there's a little bit of everything. I did say this was not a list of the most affordable sites around but on here there is quite a wide range of prices. Especially for shoes. In fact I think the shoe section is the best part of the site. I also liked the handbags. Plus, I don't know who the girl with the amazing purple hair is but I am pretty sure we need to party.
thevintagerevolution.com: I love the hoodies and the accessories on this site. This is a very emo sceney nu rave kind of style. I think they are pretty affordable not like super cheap but not super steep, ye degg? The "jewellery" as they say across the bay is super affordable though. Plus it's all really cute and looks made very well. Definately thinking about hauling some accessories from here that is for sure.
linksoflondon.com: This is one of the more expensive sites on the list. Definitely worth looking into if you are on the hunt for a gift for your significant other. The jewelry on this site is really nice quality by the looks of it (not to mention judging by the price.) Like Punkyfish this site also has a wide variety of styles to suit many different people. They also have accessories and "man jewels" like cuff links and watches. Go check it, really neat site.
dreamgirl-shopping.co.uk: This is a clubwear and lingerie site. Like Punkyfish there is a wide range of prices. I really liked most on this site was their selection of patterned tights and their legging collection. I also really enjoyed browsing the mini dresses. For sure if you are looking for some unique tights and leggings check this site out!
bitchingandjunkfood.com: I love this site it's so rocker even the name of it. This is probably the most expensive site on the list besides LinksofLondon. I don't really care if it is somewhat expensive there are some things on here I would totally save up for. They do not have a very wide selection of stuff but what they do have is amazing. I die for the headdresses on this site, I want one so bad! There's also these insane lip sunglasses. I adore this site and will definitely be checking out more from them in the future.
Well that's all for the Brits. Even if you are not from the UK I would take the time to at least look at some of the stuff on these sites because if you are a fashion lover like myself it may inspire you to do something different.
Keep it classy!
xo.
punkyfish.com: This site has a ton of awesomeness. they have a ton of different styles of clothes and accessories whether you are punk, glam, or hippie there's a little bit of everything. I did say this was not a list of the most affordable sites around but on here there is quite a wide range of prices. Especially for shoes. In fact I think the shoe section is the best part of the site. I also liked the handbags. Plus, I don't know who the girl with the amazing purple hair is but I am pretty sure we need to party.
thevintagerevolution.com: I love the hoodies and the accessories on this site. This is a very emo sceney nu rave kind of style. I think they are pretty affordable not like super cheap but not super steep, ye degg? The "jewellery" as they say across the bay is super affordable though. Plus it's all really cute and looks made very well. Definately thinking about hauling some accessories from here that is for sure.
linksoflondon.com: This is one of the more expensive sites on the list. Definitely worth looking into if you are on the hunt for a gift for your significant other. The jewelry on this site is really nice quality by the looks of it (not to mention judging by the price.) Like Punkyfish this site also has a wide variety of styles to suit many different people. They also have accessories and "man jewels" like cuff links and watches. Go check it, really neat site.
dreamgirl-shopping.co.uk: This is a clubwear and lingerie site. Like Punkyfish there is a wide range of prices. I really liked most on this site was their selection of patterned tights and their legging collection. I also really enjoyed browsing the mini dresses. For sure if you are looking for some unique tights and leggings check this site out!
bitchingandjunkfood.com: I love this site it's so rocker even the name of it. This is probably the most expensive site on the list besides LinksofLondon. I don't really care if it is somewhat expensive there are some things on here I would totally save up for. They do not have a very wide selection of stuff but what they do have is amazing. I die for the headdresses on this site, I want one so bad! There's also these insane lip sunglasses. I adore this site and will definitely be checking out more from them in the future.
Well that's all for the Brits. Even if you are not from the UK I would take the time to at least look at some of the stuff on these sites because if you are a fashion lover like myself it may inspire you to do something different.
Keep it classy!
xo.

No comments:
Post a Comment