So here it is. If you know me you may know that I am convinced that I am Jim Morrison's reincarnate. I would like to now discuss my reasoning behind this. We both like to write offbeat slightly morbid poetry. We both have a love of whiskey and leather pants. I have no fear of death and find near death experiences very fascinating. I also enjoy pretty much anything Native American. I find it very interesting. I have a similar sense of humor and like to mess with people's minds .. all in good fun. Both of our families are like gypsies in that we move around a lot. We both have chaotic relationships with our lovers. For all of these reasons I truly believe I am Jim Morrison reincarnated if you don't believe me that's okay I just really think I am. It's not like I am like a crazy person it's just a feeling I have in my soul. Also he was born in Sagittarius and died in Gemini. I am a Gemini...so I don't know why but somehow I think that is related.
Well I hope you enjoyed this ramble.
eternally yours. xo.
Well I hope you enjoyed this ramble.
eternally yours. xo.

No comments:
Post a Comment